Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New on the blogroll: In the Library With The Leadpipe

By Peter Bromberg

Get thee over to "In the Library with the Lead Pipe", a new team blog that promises to bring some serious game to the biblioblogosphere.

INLWTL offers a superb and accomplished roster of authors, a truly engaging design (courtesy of Derik Badman), and a quality of writing that's going to knock our socks off (judging, as I am, from Brett Bonfield's first post, "What Happens in the Library", a review of PGTL: The Book. Now that's good writing!)

Kudos to the whole Leadpipe team, and congrats on your launch.

8 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Library Garden, and delighted that you're interested in our work. Thank you for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ellie3:21 PM

    Well gosh, Brett stole my words. Yes, me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie,

    Thanks Ellie. BTW, I was tickled to see two ALA Emerging Leaders (You and Derik) on the roster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words, Library Garden!

    And PS, there are FOUR Emerging Leaders alums on our roster...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emerged carrying a pipe.

    (Thanks for the linkage.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,

    Holy crap, I skipped right over you and Emily. My apologies (face red from embarrassment...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to reading The Leadpipe! Great start -- and I am sure this is going to be a great addition to my feeds.

    Hey Pete -- you changed looks between comments. Freaked me out for a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, will the 'real' Peter Bromberg step forward (both are good pictures, Pete) ;) Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete